Who referred you here - username and house, if possible: just browsing
How active will you be? as active as I can be with work and school coming up
l. Please go here; Choose your wand. Pick your wand and then list here what the wand is, size, type, basically list everything you chose then copy and paste what the site says your wand would be good for: I chose 7 inches, inflexible, rosewood, and unicorn hair.
All-rounded work! Your wand is very powerful, it exceeds in all areas of magic! Congrats!
2.How do you feel about the Dark Arts? For? Against? Indifferent? Of course I want to say against it, but I'm not too sure. Because what's the world without a little bit of evil? Now I'm not saying I'd be all about it, like Voldemort was, but everyone's has their own opinions about life and this is just one of them.
3.Now, Go here; Find your house find your sign, and read all of the house descriptions. Paste the one you relate to most here, and tell us why; I'm a Cancer. And after reading all of the descriptions I went with Slytherin (although I like to be in the kitchen like the Hufflepuffs)
Potions, potions, and more potions. Any Slytherin born under a water sign will excel at potions, and the Cancer Slytherin is no exception. The leadership ability and the lofty dreams of Cancer will also be emphasized; as will loyalty (directed for the most part to one's House). Slytherins born under the sign of Cancer will be more hard-shelled and less sentimental than other Cancers, but don't be fooled by their bossy, efficient exteriors. On the inside they are soft and needy, and they learn from a young age to hide this well. Slytherins born under water signs have another thing in common with each other: keen insight into what makes other people tick. These Slytherins are good at manipulating other people's emotions, and good as well at quickly learning the hidden stories behind the otherwise inexplicable actions of acquaintances. They never forget a cut or a kindness, so it is best to stay on their good side unless you want an obsessive, vindictive enemy.
I chose this house because I kind of see potions like baking and cooking, but as a science and I love love love to bake. I like to be in charge. I try to be hard shelled on the outside, but sometimes I just can't hide it. I'll forgive someone all they want, but I could probably tell someone a lot of mean things they did to me over the years, I never forget.
4.Do you think you would fit well in the house in which described you best? If not which house do you think you would fit in best, and why? I've thought about this and I either think I fit in with any of the houses. Slytherin - I sometimes feel I wouldn't be mean enough, although I am quite mean. Gryffindor - I'm loyal and somewhat brave, but not as brave as I'd like to be. Ravenclaw - I'm smart, but not too clever I guess. And I never really thought too much about Hufflepuff...
5.Which house would you not fit well in, according to this site? Hufflepuff
6. Which house do you feel you wouldn’t fit well in, in your own opinion? Hufflepuff
7. Which person from the Harry Potter world do you feel you relate the most to and why? Ron Weasley. I have an older brother and I always feel like I have to be just as good as he is, like Ron with his older brothers. And I'm very loyal like he is to Harry, but I sometimes would like the spot light.
8. Which character from Harry Potter is your LEAST favorite and why? Oh goodness, Umbridge, I just absolutely hate her. I don't understand how someone could really act that way and think it's normal and right. She's just, ugh, so rude and obnoxious!
9. What types of memories would you put in the Pensieve? Good? Bad? and why would you choose those? (Please keep in mind this does NOT erase your memories!) I'd put in all types of memories, good and bad, anything that made an impact on my life. Good ones I would always want to revisit because obviously they made me happy. But bad memories, although may make me upset or angry will show me how I got through troubled times and that I can go on and be successful.
10. Name a person, alive, dead, or even a character from a movie or book, (non Harry Potter related) that you most admire. Why do you admire this person? I would choose my Uncle Harry. He died about a year ago. He had mesothelioma, a lung cnacer, for about 7 years. He should have died quite a few times but he survived much longer than they had ever expected. He showed me that with a little love, hope, and faith anything is possible.
11. What books or kinds of books do you like to read outside of Harry Potter? Why do you like these books? I love Nicholas Sparks, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Meg Cabot, and lots of other random books.
12.Now we all know that becoming an animagus is rare and that no one chooses his/her form. So I want you to go here: Animal symbolism and pick the animal symbolism that fits you best. Please copy and paste the animal and what it means, and tell us why you have chosen this animal. It was a tie between bear and mountain lion.
Bear - gentle strength, dreaming, introspection, power, protection
Mountain Lion - wisdom, leadership
I chose the bear because it has gentle strength which I would choose over just plain strength. I'm a big dreamer and will protect my friends whenever I can. I would love to have power.
I chose Mountin Lion because everyone should have wisdom. And I love to be a leader, just having people listen to me and follow me is cool.
13.If you were faced with a boggart, a shapeshifter that feeds off fear, what form would this creature take when you came face to face with it? Definitely a shark. I am terrified of them!
14. If you were to look in the mirror of erised, what would you see? Please be VERY specific. Oh man, this is hard. I'd probably see me in the future, a very successful business woman and very happy. With a husband, and 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy.
I know that answer kind of sucks but that's a hard question...
15. Look here, Right or left Brained?, and tell us, are you more left brained (logical side), right brained (artistic side), or somewhere in-between? I'm definitely a mixture of both. If I had to pick a side, I'd go with left, for the fact that I do like plans and talking and writing.
16. Who we strive to be is just as important as who we are. If you could choose to obtain a characteristic that you don't currently possess, what would it be and why? Good question, I guess I'd be more patient and understanding. I get really angry when things don't go my way and people can just annoy me with the simplest thing, it's crazy so that'd be a cool thing to change.
17. What do you consider the key qualities of the four Hogwarts houses? Why? Gryffindor - bravery. Slytherin - cunning. Ravenclaw - intelligence. Hufflepuff - friendliness
18. How do you feel about Voldemort? He was a man on a mission. He had strong beliefs and went to achieve his dream. Although it was a crazy dream and did very horrible things to try and obtain it, he went after want he wanted which is good. But I do really dislike him.
19. What are your three most prominent personality traits, good or bad? Which one do you feel best defines who you are as a person? I'm happy, crazy, and mean. It's hard to just pick one to define me, but I guess I'd go with happy.
20. Would you use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Yes, I would. There are times when they should be used and if I got caught in a situation that would cause me to use one, I'd have no problem doing that.
21. What annoys you most about other people? Oh goodness... I am totally annoyed when people ask me the same question multiple times, especially like right after the other, like my answers really going to change in that little amount of time.
22. What about you may annoy other people? Probably that I can get annoyed really easily.
23. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins (envy, pride, gluttony, wrath, sloth, greed, lust) do you feel you possess the most? Why? I'd have to go with envy because when if I see someone else have something that I want I really start to envy them and decide I really need what they have.
24. What makes someone unique, in your opinion? Explain. (And try to be unique!). Unique can be so many things, it's so difficult to define. So I guess I'd say that being unique means that you don't worry about what others think about you, you can be different and not care what others will say.
25. Is there anything else that you'd like us to take into consideration? (...Try to answer this. There MUST be SOMETHING that matters enough to mention!) Examples; unusual hobbies, unusual experiences, how they’ve affected you, etc. These types of questions I usually never answer, I normally can never think of anything to say... but I'm going to go with I'm the type of girl who likes to pretend that I'm a goody-goody, my family and teachers all think I'm like some sort of angel. But I'm totally not. =)